When the peace of the Wizarding World has begun to shatter, are you ready to help pick up the pieces? Hello, and welcome to Are You Ready, a post potter role play set in 2024; Hogwarts has been taken control of by a small group of rogue Death Eaters, threatening to kill both students and professors should the Ministry fail to please their demands. We are an established roleplay, opening originally February 9th 2013, going private for a short while in July of 2013, and re-opening to the public September 2013. We are a no word count site, with a small application; fun and awesome, we hope you enjoy your stay!
welcome to are you ready .
August 31st - Some finishing touches to the restoration; grand re-opening tomorrow!

August 30th - Restoring the site!

so here's what you missed .
All content [plot, rules, application, face claim, other claims] are all owned by proper owners.

skinned exclusively by darren criss. aka becky @ atf, caution & shine. toggle cbox code goes to kismet. we would also like to thank darren criss for the amazing mini profile which was created exclusively for AYR.

roll the red carpet .

Add Reply
New Poll

sad news, possible closure
ϟ Rileykins
 Posted: Jun 24 2013, 10:49 AM
admin bitch
9th
432 posts

closure?
are you ready
hey guys.

so, i know that this is not your fault. never was, never will be. this falls directly on my shoulders. ayr might be closing down. we have dropped in activity to a snail's pace and posts aren't coming the way they used to. people have clearly moved on, stopped coming, etc. i understand life is life and therefore i'm not blaming any of you for this. i just wished we could have made it to the 5 month mark before this happened.

i am considering creating a small private post potter roleplay site for anyone who's interested. it would not be open to the general public and would be by invitation only. the purpose of this is so we don't have to worry about guests complaining, and we wouldn't have to follow the general guidelines set by 'public' roleplay sites. if this is something you're interested in, please add me on aim or skype so we can discuss it.

if there isn't enough interest, then i'll simply close ayr down and move on. these four months have been the best four months of my life and i was so glad to have met you all <3 please dont take this personally.

© darren criss
PMEmail
^
❝ DOMINIQUE BRIAR WEASLEY ❞
 Posted: Jun 25 2013, 11:20 AM
N/A
N/A
74 posts

I'll add u tonight n we can chat xx
PMEmail
^
❝ CECILIA SARELLA SALAZAR ❞
 Posted: Jun 28 2013, 09:20 AM
N/A
http://ayr.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=503
32 posts

Im sorry I've been so absent lately, I've just been busy with school and personal stuff, plus my laptop is now at best a glorified paper weight. A private site actually sounds really cool though, I must admit.

--------------------
user posted image
Seventeen Ravenclaw Single Alcoholic
PMEmail
^
ϟ Rileykins
 Posted: Jun 28 2013, 11:09 AM
admin bitch
9th
432 posts

closure?
are you ready
alright, so i was going to close this place down today. but i think there's some interest in a private site.

i might just convert this place to a private site, so we dont have to go through making 23023 accounts again.

i'll keep this up till monday so, let me know if we go private or not :3

© darren criss
PMEmail
^
❝ MADISON THERESA BOLE ❞
 Posted: Jun 28 2013, 11:19 AM
N/A
http://ayr.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=541
18 posts

Personally i think it would be better to convert this site tongue.gif and you wouldnt even need to do stuff like get a new skin and the like!

--------------------
user posted image
Pureblood Single Hufflepuff Seventeen
PMEmail
^
❝ MICHAEL ALEXANDER WALKER ❞
 Posted: Jun 30 2013, 12:15 AM
N/A
N/A
67 posts

Just convert the site, It would be alot easier for everyone.

--------------------
user posted image
Creds to Riley and her Skillz
PM
^
ϟ Rileykins
 Posted: Jun 30 2013, 07:38 PM
admin bitch
9th
432 posts

I think I will.

On Monday I'll be converting the site to a Private one :3
Then we can make as many characters as wel want without shame <3
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

darren criss. @ atf, caution & shine.