When the peace of the Wizarding World has begun to shatter, are you ready to help pick up the pieces? Hello, and welcome to Are You Ready, a post potter role play set in 2024; Hogwarts has been taken control of by a small group of rogue Death Eaters, threatening to kill both students and professors should the Ministry fail to please their demands. We are an established roleplay, opening originally February 9th 2013, going private for a short while in July of 2013, and re-opening to the public September 2013. We are a no word count site, with a small application; fun and awesome, we hope you enjoy your stay!
welcome to are you ready .
August 31st - Some finishing touches to the restoration; grand re-opening tomorrow!

August 30th - Restoring the site!

so here's what you missed .
All content [plot, rules, application, face claim, other claims] are all owned by proper owners.

skinned exclusively by darren criss. aka becky @ atf, caution & shine. toggle cbox code goes to kismet. we would also like to thank darren criss for the amazing mini profile which was created exclusively for AYR.

roll the red carpet .

Add Reply
New Poll

Christmas Time, Tagged for Everett
❝ DOMINIQUE BRIAR WEASLEY ❞
 Posted: Sep 2 2013, 12:39 PM
N/A
N/A
74 posts

Christmas had always been a nice time for Dominique who usually spent the time with her family back at the burrow, this year however she was staying back at the Castle to spend time with Everett, something that had saddened her parents. Dominique knew that her parents didn't approve of Everett in the same way that many of her cousins didn't. Dominique pulled out a pair of green skinny jeans and a white sweater, teamed with red hat and scarf... following the whole theme of red, white and green, after that she rooted around for Everett's present and headed on down to the the great hall for breakfast.

The great hall wasn't as busy as it would be on a normal day but the regular amount of food was still piled onto the four house tables. With Everett's gift tucked under her arm she headed for the Gryffindor table, casually looking around to see if her boyfriend was actually around. When she didn't spot him she sat down and started to pile up her plate with breakfast items, one of which was a mince pie. Sure they weren't really breakfast items but they sure did taste good.

Dominique ran a hand through her hair before starting to eat her food, casually greeting other students that she knew who were also coming to eat breakfast. Dominique had been with Everett for almost 3 months now and she wasn't ashamed to say that she thought that she might actually be in love with him. Sure she was only 15 and he was two years older at 17 but age to her was just a number. She really did hope that Everett would show his face soon.

Wearing this <3
PMEmail
^
❝ EVERETT JAMES AVERY ❞
 Posted: Sep 2 2013, 02:15 PM
N/A
N/A
96 posts

"Yeah mate, you too." Everett replied to the next guy who wished him a happy christmas. Christmas; a holiday he and his sisters often spent at home, instead he made the sacrifice to spend it here at Hogwarts away from most prying eyes with Dominique. Everett was a known player and had many girlfriends and 'conquests' he often heard being repeated by the younger Slytherins, but this time, with her? It was different. Everett had been with Dom longer than most of his conquests combined. Entering the boy's dormitory he headed for his bed, where he stored Dominique's present. It was originally going to go to Holly, but since she was busy at home, Everett decided Dom would like it more than she would.

It was a necklace; an elegant one with a soft baby pink pearl sitting in the middle of a pure dripped silver pendant base. He had picked it up a few months ago for Holly at a Muggle store she had been begging to buy something from. Tiffany's or something. Finding the tiny box, he grabbed it and headed for the Great Hall where he was sure to find her. Waving and chatting, Everett slowly made his way from the dungeons to the main floor, waving his friends and others off him, in search for the white blonde haired Weasley. Spotting her like a beacon, he smiled and headed for the Gryffindor table.

Coming up behind her, he wrapped his arms lovingly around her shoulders and kissed the back of her neck. "Happy Christmas, Dominique." He murmured, smiling.

[ooc/ the necklace looks like this necklace]
PM
^
 Posted: Sep 2 2013, 03:10 PM
N/A
N/A
74 posts

When Dominique felt arms wrap around her shoulders and a kiss on the back of her neck she knew it was Everett before he had even spoken, suddenly she felt so much happier than she already had been feeling. "Happy Christmas to you too Everett" Dom said softly with a smile as she turned to look over her shoulder at him. Her hands moved to where she'd put his gift and she couldn't help but smile again, "This is for you... I wasn't sure what to get you.. So I got you a mixture of things. Hope you like them" she said and smiled. The box included a mixture of sweets, a broomstick service kit and a bottle of fire whiskey that she'd bribed an older student to buy for her.

She ran a hand through her hair and began to pull it up into a ponytail, deciding that having it down was getting little bit annoying. It was then that Dominique noticed a few looks that the two of them were starting to get as they were there. Of course people knew she was a Weasley and there weren't many people, especially girls that didn't know who Everett Avery was. She would be lying if the stares and occasional waves from the other girls wasn't getting on her nerves but she kept quiet about it all the same, she wanted Christmas day to be a good one.
PMEmail
^
❝ DANTE OLIVER WOOD ❞
 Posted: Sep 2 2013, 04:10 PM
seventh year
facebook.com
4 posts

Everett smiled as she replied, letting her go to take a seat beside her. Normally you wouldn't find him within twenty feet of the Gryffindor table, but since he started dating the lovely blonde he had been seen around there more and more. This was becoming routine, which he didn't mind. He'd rather sit at her table than have her sit at his and have her be ridiculed and poked at like an uncommon creature. He took the box from her and set it down, taking his own gift for her out and handing it over slowly. "I didn't know either, so I hope this is okay." He wasn't going to open his gift until she opened her's; it was a tradition that was held in their house, and habits are hard to break.

He glanced out the corner of his eyes at the gaggle of slytherin girls skirting the table, trying to get his attention. Everett no longer was that playboy that he had been previously; he can actually say he's happy with Dominique, and that no one else would ever fill her shoes should something happen to her or him. He smiled, placing his gift in his lap as he waited eagerly for Dom to open her's, chewing the inside of his bottom lip.
PM
^
 Posted: Sep 2 2013, 04:42 PM
N/A
N/A
74 posts

Dominique felt herself blush softly when Everett handed her a gift, she hadn't even expected him to buy her anything...but she couldn't hold in her excitement when she started to open the paper. When she'd removed all of the paper she was shocked to discover a tiffany & co box in her hands, she knew that anything from there couldn't have come cheap. She felt her hands shake a little as she opened the box to discover the necklace and a huge smile lit up her face. "Everett it's beautiful! thank you so much" she said before moving in and kissing him on the lips softly.

It was then that her mind drifted back to the present she'd gotten him and she felt a little bad that he'd obviously spent a whole lot more on her than she had on him. She took the necklace out of the box before holding it in front of Everett. "Think you could put it on for me?" she asked. She really did hope that he didn't dislike her gift as she sat there and patiently waited.
PMEmail
^
❝ EVERETT JAMES AVERY ❞
 Posted: Sep 2 2013, 04:55 PM
N/A
N/A
96 posts

His heart hammered in his chest as she opened her gift. Not a lot of wizarding folk knew about Tiffany's and Co. but it seemed like Dom did, and he smiled as she did, and held his breath as she looked at it. It seemed like it would be a bit longer around her neck than he expected, but she was so fragile and the thin chain on the necklace would only accent her beautiful skin, while the pink of the pearl would bring out the hues of her gorgeous eyes. He kissed her back fleetingly, her lips leaving his tingling in all the right spots. He didn't yet open his gift; it was all about her and he wasn't going to have it any other way.

"Sure, doll." He replied quietly, rolling his sleeves up without a second thought. His new 'tattoo' sat dark on his skin as he took the ends of her necklace and draped it comfortably around her neck. Hooking the two ends together he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in for a soft kiss to the temple, resting his chin on her shoulder. "I love you."
PM
^
 Posted: Sep 2 2013, 05:19 PM
N/A
N/A
74 posts

Dominique felt herself shiver a little as Everett moved to lace the necklace around her neck, she hadn't really paid any attention to the fact he'd rolled his sleeves up or the dark mark that was now so visible on his arm. Her eyes drifted down across the necklace as it sat there on her neck, the gift was very extravagant, a word none of the Weasleys had ever really understood. Dominiques lips tingled softly when he kissed her back, causing her to smile again.

It was when Everett laced his arms around her and pulled her in for a kiss that she spotted something on his arm out of the corner of her eye, shrugging it off at first as a trick of the lights. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips sofltly, "I love you too" she said as he learned his head on her shoulders. She looked down and began to lace one of her hands with his and again she could see something on his arm. "Everett...what's that on your arm?" she asked, her blood suddenly running cold as she sat there, she shivered a little.
PMEmail
^
❝ EVERETT JAMES AVERY ❞
 Posted: Sep 3 2013, 12:01 AM
N/A
N/A
96 posts

Completely and totally enthralled in the person that is Dominque Weasley, the usually guarded and cruel Everett Avery felt rather vulnerable and yet safe at the same time. As he held the delicate girl in his arms he had forgotten about his newest addition until she brought it up. Looking down he mentally groaned and moved quickly, rolling his sleeves down before hugging her again. "It's nothing, Dom." Everett replied, kissing the side of her neck again in vain hope to keep her attention off of his tattoo and on his gift to her or her gift to him which he still hadn't opened. "Would you like me to open your gift now?" He asked her quietly, lifting his gaze from her necklace to the staring students who would quickly turn their heads and whisper to each other.

(Ooc. Sorry if its short... I'm writing this on my iPad at one in the morning.)
PM
^
 Posted: Sep 3 2013, 06:43 AM
N/A
N/A
74 posts

Dominique sighed a little when Everett said that the mark on his arm was nothing and deep down she really did want to believe him, she wanted nothing more than the mark she'd seen to just be a trick of the light. It was then that she shrugged off the worries and smiled when he kissed her neck. She did notice that he hadn't yet opened his gift and she then nodded. "Yeah okay, I really hope you like them" she said and smiled, kissing him on the lips again. She was going to try and put the mark to the back of her head for the rest of the day and maybe even tactically get a look later on. She then noticed several people were looking over at them and she couldn't help but stick her tongue out at one of the seventh year girls who were looking at them, the girl blushed and quickly looked away leaving Dom looking pretty triumphant.
PMEmail
^
❝ EVERETT JAMES AVERY ❞
 Posted: Sep 9 2013, 08:24 PM
N/A
N/A
96 posts

"Them?" Everett asked her teasingly, moving to take the gift in his hands and open it. He smiled widely, firstly hiding the bottle of firewhiskey from any other student's prying eyes as he picked the broom service kit up and looked at it. Everett's father had given him one in first year, but he had been so distraught that it wasn't an actual broom he had chucked it in the bin. He chuckled at the sweets, and turned to look at her, giving her a soft kiss on the lips. "I love them all, thank you Dominique." he told her, hugging her again. As he did that, his sleeve rolled up again, and his arm was at an angle where she could clearly see the mark.
PM
^
❝ INDIANA FAE WULFE ❞
 Posted: Sep 10 2013, 01:04 AM
GRYFFINDOR
seventh
3 posts

Dom smiled and kissed him back softly before cuddling into him, it was then however that her eyes caught sight of the full mark and she pulled away from him sharply. "What the bloody hell is that?" She whispered as she turned to face him, holding his wrist before he could shove his sleeve down again. Her heart was beating fast now and she felt ever so slightly sick.

((Sorry its short. Wrote it on my phone on way to work xx))

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
❝ EVERETT JAMES AVERY ❞
 Posted: Sep 10 2013, 07:39 AM
N/A
N/A
96 posts

Everett smiled, kissing her temple lightly before she pulled away. Sudden curiosity swiftly turned to slight guilt, and he didn't say anything for a few seconds, simply looking around to make sure no one else saw. "That's... that's a Dark Mark, Dom." he whispered to her, pulling his wrist from her to tug his sleeve down again. He took her face between his hands and kissed her lips lightly, hoping a kiss would solve this problem of not telling her about it sooner, if at all.
PM
^
❝ INDIANA FAE WULFE ❞
 Posted: Sep 11 2013, 01:23 AM
GRYFFINDOR
seventh
3 posts

Dom had already known what the mark was before Everett even spoken the words. It was then that Dom began to wonder if she'd ever really known everett at all. "Why?" She whispered to him before he kissed her on the lips again, as if he thought kissing would make this all better. Dom was a stubborn little thing and everett would have a lot of grovelling to do if he wanted to win her over that easy. She pulled back from the kiss and looked at him witb what she wanted to be serious expressions, that just ended up with her looking hurt.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
❝ EVERETT JAMES AVERY ❞
 Posted: Sep 11 2013, 01:42 PM
N/A
N/A
96 posts

Why? Aw, shit. Everett felt her pull away and he let her, only reaching over to hold her hand lightly. He had made a mistake, but he didn't think she would find out so soon. Everett wanted to hide it for as long as possible while he thought of a safe way to tell her. But, that plan had gone to crap the moment she saw it. "Dom..." Everett started, stroking his thumb over her hand. "I... This is something I've wanted to do - something I had to do." She woudn't understand, Everett knew that much. "I'm doing this to protect you, Dom. To protect you and our future." If Dominique stayed with him, of course.
PM
^
 Posted: Sep 13 2013, 02:52 PM
N/A
N/A
74 posts

Dominique could hear the words coming from Everetts mouth but wasn't really understanding them very well. She wasn't sure how he came to the conclusion that becoming a death eater was going to protect them... "How is it going to protect me? my family are labelled as blood traitors... even though I am pure blood... I'm scared" she said the last part as a whisper and cuddled into Everett, momentarily forgetting it was even Christmas. the fun being sucked out of it by this sudden revelation.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

darren criss. @ atf, caution & shine.