When the peace of the Wizarding World has begun to shatter, are you ready to help pick up the pieces? Hello, and welcome to Are You Ready, a post potter role play set in 2024; Hogwarts has been taken control of by a small group of rogue Death Eaters, threatening to kill both students and professors should the Ministry fail to please their demands. We are an established roleplay, opening originally February 9th 2013, going private for a short while in July of 2013, and re-opening to the public September 2013. We are a no word count site, with a small application; fun and awesome, we hope you enjoy your stay!
welcome to are you ready .
August 31st - Some finishing touches to the restoration; grand re-opening tomorrow!

August 30th - Restoring the site!

so here's what you missed .
All content [plot, rules, application, face claim, other claims] are all owned by proper owners.

skinned exclusively by darren criss. aka becky @ atf, caution & shine. toggle cbox code goes to kismet. we would also like to thank darren criss for the amazing mini profile which was created exclusively for AYR.

roll the red carpet .

Add Reply
New Poll

some ghosts we never know, tag// logan<3<3<3<3<3 [m]
❝ NIKKI OPHELIA D'EATH ❞
 Posted: Sep 5 2013, 08:03 PM
N/A
N/A
13 posts

(ooc// Rated M for a mature audience.
Also, this is her outfit.)
    Racing up the stairs to the North Tower, Nikki smiled as she quietly unlocked the door and slipped in. She was meeting up with Logan for the first time in a long time, and she was very excited. Slipping the heavy winter robe from her shoulders she quickly transfigured the bench into a queen sized bed, which was all they would need. She went to the window and closed it, shivering as she paced the room. Anxious didn't even start to cover it; it was like the first time all over again. Biting her full bottom lip, she sat on the newly transfigured bed and crossed her legs, knowing that sooner or later he would show.
PMEmail
^
Logan tobias d'eath
 Posted: Sep 10 2013, 02:08 PM
Unknown
N/a
2 posts

He was finally going to be able to see his wife after so long. They had arranged to meet up in the towers and enjoy one another’s company. The fact she was still in school and he had graduated already sucked because it meant that he wouldn’t be able to see her as much as he liked. Well tonight was going to be one of the nights he got to see her. Knowing about all the secret ways into the castle from his days here he made sure to find one where he could get in. As he made his way through the castle he smiled as he thought about the tower. They had met there so long ago and now it was their spot even if he wasn’t supposed to be here. Sneaking up into the tower he smiled when she saw his wife sitting there looking as beautiful as ever. “My love, oh how I have missed you so much!” Walking over to her he leans in and kisses her plump full lips.
PM
^
❝ NIKKI OPHELIA D'EATH ❞
 Posted: Sep 10 2013, 04:22 PM
N/A
N/A
13 posts

To be honest, Nikki was only back in school because she had an undying thirst for new people, new blood. It was easy and risky hunting in the castle walls, but with her husband living so far away, her emotional bond with Logan was stronger but she felt so detached from her baby, Veronika. Touching her stomach where she had given birth to her darling daughter, she was caught off guard by the arrival of her handsome husband, Logan. "Logan," Nikki breathed, standing to turn and wrap her arms around his neck, kissing him warmly as she pressed against him. Breaking the kiss she stroked his face, smiling brightly at him, "I missed you so much."
PMEmail
^
Logan tobias d'eath
 Posted: Sep 17 2013, 07:51 PM
Unknown
N/a
2 posts

Nikki looked so beautiful just sitting there. Right now on this visit he had made sure that Veronika was being looked after by his parents and he smiled. There was no way he was going to be leaving his beautiful wife alone tonight. She was going to have him with her all night long. When she presses against him and kisses back he moans against her lip in satisfaction. Nikki was all his and no one would ever be able to take that away from him. His hands slide up and down her sides as he looks into her eyes. “I missed you too my love.” His hands running up and down all over her soft curves. “I want you to come home soon my love. I miss you being next to me.”
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

darren criss. @ atf, caution & shine.